Deadline for both applications: Fri., Oct. 2, 5PM
Webinar to learn more: Wed., Sept. 16, 12-1PM, link to join: https://bluejeans.com/jhirsch9
The RCE Greater Atlanta Steering Committee is thrilled to announce that we are now accepting applications for Membership and for our new Leadership Circle!
Complete the applications by filling out these Google Forms by the deadline above:
To learn more, join us for a one hour webinar presented by the groups that put each application together. The webinar will also feature leads from each of our new Action Groups, sharing their group’s purpose and activities they have planned for the coming year. See information and join link above.
Membership: EVERYONE has to complete a Membership Application – even if you have been involved in the RCE since its founding. Up until now, we have not had any formal process to apply for membership. So fill out an application today!
Leadership: Whether you have already been actively involved – or are interested in being so – please consider applying for a position on our newly imagined Leadership Circle. We need committed, creative, and enthusiastic people to step up and lead us into this next stage in the exciting evolution of our network!
Questions? Contact Jenny Hirsch at [email protected]
FAQs about filling out Google Forms:
- I want to see all the questions on the form before I get started. How can I do that?
- Please see the PDF versions of the forms above to see all the questions.
- Can I save the form and come back and complete it later?
- Unfortunately, Google Forms does not support this feature. It does not save as you go, so you cannot complete some of the form and then come back to it.
- A workaround is to copy your answer responses and paste them into a Google Doc.
- Can I complete this form collaboratively with colleagues?
- Unfortunately, Google Forms does not support this feature.
- A workaround is to copy the questions from the Google Form and put them in a Google Doc.